- Superb vintage/retro chrome and steel chairs. Made approx c1980 by the Oxfordshire company Tract.
- They are constructed from chromed steel,zinc and beech wood. These chairs can only be compared in quality to Knoll and Vitra alternatives.
- We have 39 chairs available which remain in their original tweed upholstery. Chairs of Oxford can restore/re-upholster these fabulous chairs, back to their former glory, for a fraction of the original retail price.
- Pictures 5,6,7 show the chair type fully restored in a fine quality wool fleck Scottish tweed which retails at £110.00 each.
- Dimensions - height 77 cms, width 52.5 cms, depth 57 cms.
Price variation depending on top covering fabric/leather.